Karalee Family Dental is now equipped with an Omnicam Sirona Cerec machine – allowing crowns and other appliances to be crafted while you wait. Our dedication to new technology and constant improvements to patient care has made your experiences with these procedures much more pleasant.
More Comfortable Design Procedure
Because the Cerec creates a 3d image of your mouth, the need to create a mold – and the uncomfortable process involved, especially for those with a sensitive gag reflex – is eliminated.
- Cameras capture accurate images, precisely mapping necessary repairs.
- No numbing injections required when dealing with sensitive areas.
- Your dentist creates your appliance in house, meaning higher quality and no more multiple visits.
Faster, Easier and Less Painful Crown Application
Getting a crown used to require multiple visits, taking up your time and extending discomfort. Our Cerec allows us to craft your crown while you wait, so you can get back to your life sooner. It also allows us to help more patients, by making good dentistry more convenient.
- Temporary crowns can be uncomfortable, painful, or often fall out and require replacement. The Cerec eliminates this necessity.
- More time for your work and family life.
- Since the work is completely mapped to your mouth, repairs are less noticeable, more comfortable and often last longer.
More Versatile and Precise Repairs
The Cerec offers a wider range of solutions for each patient. This means we are able to provide you with the fix you need, rather than relying on one-size-fits-all techniques that may be less than optimum.
- More choice in materials for constructing appliances.
- Repairs happen faster, meaning there’s less chance of additional damage between appointments.
- Cerec camera software creates more precise results, a more successful fit, and a more natural feel.