Is your missing tooth holding you back from smiling? Dental Implants may be the solution you’ve been looking for.
We don’t always appreciate the beauty and functionality of our natural teeth until we lose them. At Karalee Family Dental we focus on providing durable dental implants to replace any missing teeth and fill the gaps in your smile. Dental implants have given us the opportunity to return appearance and functionality to your grin, providing natural-looking and even lifetime-lasting replacements.
What is a dental implant?
Dental implants are titanium rods which are inserted into the jawbone to act as an artificial tooth root, where the original tooth once rested. A crown matched to the colour and contour of your surrounding teeth will then be placed to restore function and natural aesthetics to your smile! This technique of tooth replacement uses the MIS method with the highest quality titanium. By integrating the MIS system into our practice, we can achieve effective implantation results that exceed a 97% chance of success.
To find out more about MIS dental implant technology, click here.
Just a few of the main benefits of dental implants include:
- Aesthetically pleasing – they are the closest alternative to missing teeth.
- Beneficial to chewing – you can eat and chew again without pain or irritation.
- Eliminate distasteful adhesives.
- Maintain bone structure – Implants can help maintain your bone structure and support your facial tissues.
- Implants can also reduce or eliminate bone atrophy, which causes “shrinkage” and can lead to cosmetic facial changes.